● Qualcomm 6-core enterprise CPU with more stable performance.
● 2.5G Ethernet port. Using 2.5Gbps Ethernet port, compared with Gigabit port, the speed is greatly improved, so that the wired interface is no longer the bottleneck of wireless transmission,.
● Wireless data rate up to 3.6Gbps. 802.11ax support 1024QAM, long OFDM symbol, 160M bandwidth and 11ax 4x4 MIMO technology, the wireless data rate up to 3.6Gbps, meet with demand of high-speed applications such as VR/ AR, 4K or 8K stream media.
● 1024-QAM Modulation Mode. 802.11ax adopt 1024-QAM modulation, which is more efficient than 802.11ac modulation, the throughput of single spatial traffic is increased by 25%.
● DL/ UL MU-MIMO 802.11ax support both downlink MU-MIMO and uplink MU-MIMO. It can communicate with multiple end users at the same time, greatly improving the user’s uplink transmission rate and the system’s uplink and downlink capacity, improving the efficiency of multi-user concurrent scenarios, reducing the terminal application latency.
● TWT (Target Wake-up Time). 802.11ax support TWT, allowing devices to negotiate when need to wake up, send and receive data. In additional, wireless AP can group the device into different TWT cycles, increase sleep time, reduce the device competing after wake-up, and save the device power.
● Coverage Improvement. 802.11ax support long OFDM symbol transmission mechanism and 2MHz narrowband transmission, effectively reduced the packet loss rate and noise interference, improve the receive sensitivity and increase the WiFi coverage.
● Improvement of Anti-Interference Ability. 802.11ax support BSS color bit and dynamic CCA-SD (Clear Channel Assessment Signal Detection) threshold and power adjustment, effectively alleviates the channel interference in multi-users scenarios, improve the utilization of spectrum resources.